Project Manager (Posting Date: November 3, 2015)
2 positions to be filled - Locations: Albany and Rochester
CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Project Manager for the Manufacturing Market to develop new industrial clients and manage relationships with existing industrial clients, execute contracts, manage energy contracts/projects and general projects for key clients. Works with technical staff on energy assessment, projects, and design direction and QA/QC of deliverables.
- Proposal preparation.
- Project/contract management.
- Technical execution/direction.
- Scope execution with technical team.
- Manage project schedules & budgets.
- QA/QC of project deliverables.
- Development of new business with key industrial clients.
- Travel is required.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering is required, MS preferred.
- 7+ years related industrial/energy experience.
- Management experience is preferred.
- Associations with AEE/AFE preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD read/review, energy modeling is required.
- CEA, CEM & PE are preferred.
- Candidate must work well with external and internal clients, establishes on-going relationships with clients, pay attention to details, provide technical direction to project team, and be responsive.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For Rochester Opening, Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/863dkbf4nm
For Albany Opening, Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/gqh959t6wh